Just served with an Instagram challenge. Here you go:
1. I’m half-Irish and half-Filipino.
2. I’m 6 feet 2 inches tall.
3. I worked as a Denim Specialist at The Gap when I was twenty.
4. I was awful at it.
5. Music has been my ticket to ride. I’m lucky to have a family that regards it as important.
6. I only became interested in photography after I had LASIK eye surgery. Before that I didn’t notice anything; now leaves on trees interest me.
7. I enjoy hiking now that I’m with @shmercier.
8. I’m a moderate caffeine addict (one cup of black coffee every day).
9. I enjoy Las Vegas now that I’ve gotten to live other places.
10. My favorite old-time saying is “I’ll be back in two shakes of a lamb’s tail.”
11. I’d rather watch a live play than a movie (assuming they’re of equal quality).
12. My favorite character on “The Golden Girls” is Blanche.
13. I’m attempting to give up soda and chocolate. @shmercier is keeping me honest.
14. I think sometimes less is less.
15. My favorite Beatle and Stone as a teenager were Lennon and Richards, respectively. These days it’s McCartney and Jagger.
15. I may or may not eat a filet-o-fish sandwich from McDonalds once a week.
16. I broke my leg jumping on a trampoline.
17. I’m a night owl.
18. Indeed I did kiss @shmercier five minutes into our first date.
19. I’m not sorry.
20. @shmercier is the love of my life.